I am making this profile for my brother. He completed his bachelor's degree and is now working as a financial analyst / planning. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, currently settled in Mumbai.
My son has a Bachelor's degree and he is employed in Private Sector as a Lawyer & Legal Professional currently based in Mumbai. We belong to a Rich, Nuclear family with Moderate values.he is persuing executive MAN from IIM CALCUTTA.
I was born and brought up in Kolkata and I come from an upper middle class family. I moved to Mumbai in 2015, prior to which I used to work in Bangalore. I have done my MBA in Finance from MDI Gurgaon and Graduation from St. Xavier's College Kolkata.
I would describe myself as honest and caring. Moral values and respect for elders are the most important attributes which I cherish. I respect each person's space, identity and values. I'm
a very outgoing person, big time foodie, love to make new friends and acquaintances and quite tech savvy.
Anshul was born and brought up in New Delhi and is now working in Mumbai in a multinational media IT company as Head of the Department. He completed his Computer Engineering followed by his MBA in Finance. We come from an upper middle class family with liberal family values. Anshul is a vegetarian teetotaler, simple, down to earth person who has grown into a hard working intelligent man. He is a cheerful person with a positive outlook towards life.
Anshul's parents separated 20 years back and he grew up with his Father, Paternal Aunt and his cousins. While Anshul is the only child from his parents, he has three cousins.
About Our family:
- Father retired government servant.
- Paternal Aunt former business woman and now a homemaker.
- Eldest brother a former investment banker and now runs his own investment advisory business, married to a professional working as Head of Communications and Corporate Affairs in an MNC, in Mumbai
- Second cousin and his wife are reputed practicing Advocates in New Delhi
- Cousin Sister works as a director in a leading Multinational Bank in Mumbai while her husband runs his own firm, providing risk management solutions to multinational banks across Globe.